Edixos is a growing Kubernetes consulting company that specializes in DevOps and cloud consulting. Our mission is to simplify the management of Kubernetes clusters and help businesses adopt cloud technologies. We pride ourselves on our expertise in Kubernetes, our commitment to open source, and our dedication to providing exceptional service to our clients.
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Software Engineer Intern to join our team for a 6-month project graduation internship. The Software Engineer Intern will be responsible for contributing to the development of our Kubernetes platform by building features for both the front end and the back end using Golang, React or Angular. The intern will also have the opportunity to work on customer projects and may be considered for a CDI position after the internship.
- Develop and maintain features for both the front end and the back end of our Kubernetes platform using Golang, React, or Angular
- Collaborate with team members to design and implement new features for the Kubernetes platform
- Work on customer projects and contribute to the delivery of Kubernetes-based solutions
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Kubernetes and CNCF developments and technologies
- Strong programming skills and familiarity with software development best practices
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and principles
- Passion for open source software and contributing to the community
- Strong interest in Kubernetes and cloud-native technologies
- Experience with Golang, Kubernetes controllers, and Helm
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
- Fluency in English and French
This position is based in France and is a hybrid remote role, with the possibility of intervening within our customers.
This is a 6-month project graduation internship, with the possibility of a CDI position after the internship.
- Continuous internal training to improve your skills
- A cool laptop to work with
- Full remote work is possible
- Contribution to open source projects
- Opportunity to join the Kubernetes community
- A good intern financial package
- Possibility to join the company in a CDI contract after the end of the intern.
How to apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to work with Edixos as a Platform Engineer Intern, we encourage you to apply today! Please email your resume and a cover letter to
hello [at] edixos.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Additionally, if you have a GitHub, BitBucket, or GitLab profile and contribute to open-source projects, please include a link to your profile in your application email.
Our recruiting process involves an initial screening interview to discuss your background, work habits, and past experience, including any contributions you have made to open-source projects.
After this, we will assign you a practical task to complete, which will involve working on a GitHub repository with a user story. You will be given a deadline to submit a Pull Request, and once completed, a code review will be conducted to assess your soft skills.
At Edixos, we embrace a remote-first approach and value ethical conduct. As such, we require all interactions to be conducted asynchronously, in line with our core values. If your Pull Request is approved, we will schedule a final call and make arrangements for onboarding.